Saturday, November 29, 2008

"You are so, so strange"


I'll admit, sometimes I get carried away when I talk about my rat Franky, but he really is the most adorable and clever creature alive! My sister and I had the spontaneous idea this summer to purchase a couple rats from the pet store and save them from the snakes that they were going to eat them. We named them Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. (Everything Is Illuminated... go rent it) and Frank Sinatra (oOOh, rat pack, get it?). Sammy died after about a month from me being in college (from loneliness and being apart from his owner, I'm sure) but Franky is still alive and kickin'. 
As we speak he's running around my room, creating mischief, climbing all over my stuff and probably destroying something else that I own (he already got the duffel bag) while I do my homework (also known as writing useless stuff about my rat in my blog).

But he's so damn cute, I can't help but forgive that little face of whiskers :)


1 comment:

Tricia Barstow said...

i used to have a mouse that ate my clothes if i left them too close to the cage